|Service||Timescale from date of despatch||Price||Free when you spend|
|Hermes Standard Delivery||Up to 5 Working Days||£3.99||£50|
|DPD Express Delivery*||2 Working Days||£4.99||£75|
|DPD Next Working Day Delivery*||Date confirmed at checkout||£5.99||£100|
|DPD Saturday Delivery*||Date confirmed at checkout||£8.99||£125|
|DPD Sunday Delivery*||Date confirmed at checkout||£8.99||£125|
Important Information To Note For Domestic Customers
- Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- We will send you a shipment/tracking email when we have despatched your parcel.
- Tracking numbers may not become active until the evening when the courier sorts your parcel.
- A signature will be required on delivery for parcels sent with DPD.
- Parcels sent with Hermes may be left with a neighbour or in a safe place if there is nobody available to sign for the parcel.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship parcels to BFPO addresses.
Unfortunately we cannot offer express, next working day, or a weekend delivery service to the following domestic postcodes;
JE(All), GY(All), BT(All), IM(All), AB30-38, AB40-56, FK17-21, HS(All), IV(All), KA27-28, KW(All) PA20-80, PH15-50, TR21-25, ZE(All).
We offer shipping to all major countries worldwide. We recommend adding items to the basket and using the shipping rate calculator in the basket or returning to this page to calculate your shipping price.
Important Information To Note For International Customers
- Depending on the volume and weight of your parcel additional charges may apply to be able dispatch international parcels, if you do not agree to pay these we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- It is vital that when you place your order you provide us with a valid daytime telephone number as well as an email address as the courier may wish to contact you.
- The stated transit time is from date of dispatch. Please allow one working day for dispatch of your parcel.
- Our couriers class working days as Monday to Friday, excluding local holidays.
- Our couriers do not deliver to PO Box (Post Office Box) addresses.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.